We no longer present Nutella. Product appreciated by young and old, whatever the time of day, all that was missing was an ice cream !!! And to be exact, this recipe corresponds to a gelato because its low fat rate.
This recipe has been optimized for Nutella. You can, however, use another similar product.
Give your opinion on iceicedaddy :
You do not have all these ingredients ?No problem. Replace simply dextrose and inverted sugar by usual sugar (sucrose). The ice cream texture will not be perfect but you will still get a very good ice cream.
- Take the sucrose and mix it with the stabilizer.
- In a saucepan, pour water, inverted sugar, milk and stir with the whisk. Add the powdered milk and stir.
- Start heating the preparation at low heat and add immediately the dextrose. Stir constantly with a whisk.
- At 40 °C, add the sucrose/stabilizer mix.
- Continue to heat gently while stirring constantly with the whisk.
- Prepare antoher container with Nutella.
- When temperature reaches 85 °C, stop heating. Pour the preparation on Nutella. Mix well with a whisk to obtain a homogeneous mixture. Use the hand blender for a few seconds, taking care to hot liquid splashing risk.
- Immerse the container in a bath of ice water.
- Often control the preparation temperature stirring it with the kitchen thermometer. When the mix reaches approximatively 15 °C, wrap the container and place it in the refrigerator.
- Let maturate one night.
- The next day, remove the vanilla pod and mix with the hand blender.
- Pour your mix in the ice-maker to start creaming phase.