Here is a recipe really easy to remind : the recipe of "110". It is quite close from the recipe of french meringue created by Gaston Lenôtre.
Give your opinion on this website :
- Take the whites out of the refrigerator a few hours before.
- Mix 110 g of sugar and 110 g of icing sugar.
- Start beating the eggs for 2 or 3 minutes at low speed.
- Increase the speed of your kitchen robot and start gradually incorporating the sugar mix with a spoon.
- Keep incorporating the sugar and increasing the speed of the kitchen robot.
- When all the sugar has been added, increase the speed until whites form soft peaks.
- Place the preparation in a pastry bag and pipe into small meringues. If you want bigger meringues, you must increase the cooking time.
- Dry the meringues in the oven and store them in an airtight box.