This quick and easy recipe will allow you to get about twenty delicious coconut rocks. And for greedy people, do no hesitate to cover them with a layer of chocolate !
Give your opinion on iceicedaddy :
- Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan to obtain a homogeneous preparation.
- Place this saucepan in a bain-marie. Heat the preparation, stirring constantly, until it is slightly warm (45 to 50 °C).
- On a baking sheet buttered or covered with baking paper, make small rocks.
- For this, some use a pastry bag. I prefer the following method. Wet your hands and make a small ball of preparation in the palm of your two hands. Place this ball on the baking sheet. Lightly pinch the top of the ball to give a pyramid shape.
- Bake in the oven until the rocks are golden brown. Be careful, it goes very quickly ! Take out the baking sheet and let cool.