Here is a recipe that is very easy to make and extremely quick. You will get a thin, very crispy cookie with a nice little butter taste. Enjoy !
Give your opinion on this website :
- Take the whites out of the refrigerator a few hours before.
- Bring the butter to room temperature before starting the recipe.
- Mix the softened butter with the icing sugar and the egg whites. The mixture must be fast in order to just obtain a very smooth paste.
- Add the sifted flour.
- Put the preparation in a pastry bag and pipe small sticks on a baking sheet buttered or covered with baking paper. Be careful, take care to space the sticks enough because with the start of cooking, the dough will spread out.
- Bake in the oven until the edges of the cookie are colored. Store in an airtight box.